- Senior Commercial Lawyer
You will work closely with our founder and principal lawyer and will be involved in a broad range of work including:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a whole range of commercial contracts;
- Managing, advising on and reviewing sale / acquisition of business transactions;
- Trade mark registrations and intellectual property advice;
- Franchising agreements and advice;
- Competition / consumer law advice, including reviewing marketing and promotional materials;
- General commercial and corporate advisory, including the Corporations Act and other general corporate governance;
- Leasing and commercial property transactions and advice.
To be considered for this role you will come from a corporate/commercial or commercial/property practice and will have strong technical legal experience, a detailed understanding of companies, trusts, businesses, commercial and property transactions. You will also have good drafting skills and an interest in developing client relationship skills. This role has a degree of autonomy to it so good commercial awareness is a must.
In addition to your technical skills, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has an ability and willingness to multi-task, think quickly and act autonomously;
- Is driven, shows initiate and is willing to work hard;
- Puts clients first and is always looking for ways to improve the client experience; and
- Is a team player.
There will also be opportunities to get involved in marketing and business development for the right person.