- Legal Secretary
Boss Lawyers is a specialist law firm its head office located in Brisbane. We work in the field of commercial litigation, insolvency and commercial law.. By focusing exclusively in these areas of law, we have built a great breadth of expertise and a reputation for consistently achieving results for our clients.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our litigation team on a full time permanent basis.
Your daily tasks will involve:
You will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of different tasks and responsibilities including:
- Diary management and scheduling of appointments
- Communication in person, by phone and email with clients and other external parties
- Draft correspondence, document preparation and amendments
- Billing at end of month
- Assisting the legal team with general administration
- Assisting with client queries by phone and email
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient in WP Office suite
In addition, you will enjoy working as part of a cooperative team, in a professional and friendly environment that encourages personal growth.
This role offers you a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
Please apply with a covering letter and resume to Mr Mark Harley, Principal.